Tuesday, October 1, 2013

EASY BOYS T-SHIRT APPLIQUE TIE

EASY BOYS T-SHIRT APPLIQUE TIE



Another super easy project I made today in like 5 minutes was this Boys T-shirt Applique Tie for my son Johnathan. He loves his new shirt so much and wants me to make him more to wear to school. I've seen these shirts in stores but never really liked the fabric or style, plus I thought they were also too pricey, so I decided to make my own. I got some remnant fabric I had in my stash, my pencil and ruler and started designing the tie. Once the tie pattern was drawn and cut, I used HeatnBond Ultrabond applique and applied it to the tie, ironed it and then transferred it onto the t-shirt. After that I decided to top stitch the tie to make it look cuter. And that's it! There you have it super easy, super fast and super cute shirt for your little boy!


Now to make a couple more...oh and for my older son Colin...he likes the way it turned out.





No comments:

Post a Comment