Tuesday, October 1, 2013

CUTE OWL SEWING BUDDY

MY VERY OWN OWL SEWING BUDDY

I love checking out other blogs and seeing everyone's great ideas, and today I ran across the OWL SEWING BUDDY. Totally cute and great way to keep my things near by. I decided to make one out of the remnants I had and I must say it came out cute, although next time I'll make this I'll be using cotton like fabric...this upholstery type fabric was way too thick and hard to work with but in the end my owl pin cushion sewing buddy turned out okay...at least way better than a boring tomato pin cushion lol.



If you'd like to make your very own Owl Sewing Buddy like I did, you can find a great tutorial and FREE pattern here. The directions are very simple and easy to follow too. Hope you enjoy! Would love to see your Owl Sewing Buddy too :)  Thanks and Happy Sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment